State Flag: California
California

Favorite Car: 1990 300ZX TT
$lang[memberisoff]

Mood: Always Confused

bouncing.gif posted on 2/10/2013 at 00:22
Monthly Club Meeting - February 2013

Dear Empire Z Members,

Another good turnout on Feb. 7 with about 18 cars and 5 out of 6 generations represented, as well as John W's very cool 510 wagon. I posted a few pics on facebook at www.facebook.com/inlandempirez Admittedly, my pictures don't do justice for these very cool cars, but I will try to do better next month.

Z of the Month - Unfortunately, our Z of the Month was not able to make it, but we will continue our series next month with a customized 370Z.

Group Z - We were happy to have Group Z's new president, Ian Stewart, come out to our meeting. We are looking forward to getting together with Group Z and other clubs for a great lineup of events in 2013.

BRE - Last month I mentioned you can check out www.bre2.net for Pete Brock and John Morton memorabilia.

BSR - This month I talked about Bob Sharp memorabilia being offered through RDZ Motorsports. Scott Cole is offering the following pricing for our club: Poster signed by Bob ($24), 1:43 Diecast signed by Bob ($33), Signed Diecast in case ($47), and T-Shirt of 1975 Championship season ($27) - prices include shipping. Items come with certificates for the signatures, but I will let you be the judge. Scott can be contacted at scott@rdz300.com

1979 ZX Door - One of our members, Carlos, is looking for a driver's side door for a '79 280ZX. He can be contacted at abriendohistoria@yahoo.com

Track Events - Thanks to Cons for mentioning Chuckwalla as an interesting track day coming up. You can check out a good schedule of events at http://www.speedventures.com/events/Default.aspx
Palm Springs Cruise - The cruise is scheduled for March 10 and the route should be posted on our web site soon. Check empirez.com for details.

Registration - Our new year starts in March and it is a great time to sign up or renew to take advantage of the events (3 with food included) and discounts on parts at 3 Nissan dealers. You can register online www.empirez.com or at our next meeting on March 7, 2013.

Hope to see you at our next meeting at Denny's in Ontario on March 7.

Cheers,
John Moran
President
Empire Z

If you care about such things. . . My....
| Web-2 | Web-3 | 90-300ZXTT | 90-300ZX2+2 |
http://www.empirez.com/forum/images/sigjmallard.jpg
Visit user's homepage

Go To Top

Maintained by:
Jerry Mallard © 2005 to Present