[Admin]

State Flag: California
California

Favorite Car: 1990 300ZX TT
$lang[memberisoff]

Mood: Always Confused

[*] posted on 7/4/2008 at 07:48
July 3 - Monthly Club Meeting

Two Club Officers, (me) and Chuck :hail: (El Presidente) were present. Gerry had family business and couldn't make it. Didn't hear from Tony at all. I met Dick in the parking lot as he was leaving. He was feeling a bit under the weather, so he went on home.

Not a bad turnout, we had about 17 Z's attend, no all at the same time. Considering it is a 3 day week-end, I'm surprised we had that good of a turnout.

If we had a "meeting" or announcement session, I missed it. I was sitting in a chair by my car not paying much attention and chatting with anybody that dropped by (I had an extra chair).

In the way of club events, we have our Annual BBQ coming up on August 10th. Hope everyone has marked their calendar for this family event. I have attended two and had a great time at both of them. Good Food (FREE for members) and Good Conversations.

As always, Charles Park and Anna made the drive up from San Diego again. We are always glad to see them and appreciate them driving up so far, especially with gas prices going up almost every day. :yuk: I think Charles was filling a few orders as I saw some carbon fiber stuff floating around and I got the Stainless Steel Bolt Kit for my Z for a little MyISAM bay bling!

Geoff Goodman drove down from Ft Irwin, again, which is another long drive. This time he brought his Miata, a nice little car. Can't blame him. Gas ain't gettin' no cheaper. One of his belts (fan or AC) broke, so he was a little worried about that because his 60K maintenance is due and decided to leave the Z parked until he can get that taken care of.

The next Montly Club Meeting will be August 7th - hope to see every one there.

I left about 10:15. Took me 1 hr & 45 minutes for the 42 mile drive back to Victorville. Got caught in the 3 day week-end traffic. That's when a 5 speed is not so much fun. Traffic was backed up about 5 miles in the Devore area.

Check ya'll later.

:wizard:
Jerry

If you care about such things. . . My....
| Web-2 | Web-3 | 90-300ZXTT | 90-300ZX2+2 |
http://www.empirez.com/forum/images/sigjmallard.jpg
Visit user's homepage

Go To Top

Maintained by:
Jerry Mallard © 2005 to Present