|[Total Views: 3142 | Total Replies: 0 | Thread Id: 1114]
Location: Victorville, CA 92395
| posted on 3/28/2015 at 00:14
March 2015 - Updates
Dear Empire Z Members,
Mr. K - Chris Karl, Director of the Z Car Club Association, will be going to Japan for a Mr. K memorial ceremony and has offered to bring cards from Z
clubs. I will bring a card for members to sign at the April 2 meeting.
Newborns - Congratulations to Jose and Sonia on their baby boy as well as Marlon and Marisabel on their baby girl!
Avocado Cruise - Thanks to everyone who came out on March 8. 34 Zs and some friends enjoyed some scenic twisties as we made our way to Ramona. Special
thanks to Dick for planning the route, reserving the restaurant, and even taking care of the check for Empire Z members. Check out pictures and videos
Merchandise - We are still looking for a volunteer to help design and order T-shirts, hats, and decals. If willing to help out the club, please reply.
NOTE: We already have a printer for shirts and hats and a lead for decals.
ZCCM - The hard copy of issues 1.1 - 1.4 will be available in April.
- Apr. 4 - Fast and Furious Drive-in organized by Group Z at the Mission Tiki in Montclair
- Apr. 11 - Z Day at Pismo Beach (sold out) - Spectators welcome
- Apr. 19 - Drive@UCR annual car show in Riverside - https://www.facebook.com/events/682993601827046/
- Jun. 7 - Nissan Jam at West Covina Nissan - http://nissanjam.com/
- Jul. 14 -18 - ZCON in Memphis - http://zccazconvention.com/conventions/2015/
Next Empire Z monthly meeting is April 2. See you there!