Empire Z

Welcome !!!
jmallard - 10/11/2005 at 22:14

Welcome to the new Empire Z Forums.

The forums are under construction, so please be patient as it develops.

We are in need of Forum Moderators willing to monitor and answer user questions in a particular topic (yet to be defined or defined by you based on your expertise in a given subject). If you would like to moderate a topic, please notify me and I'll set you up.

Thanks

Jerry

ChazZ - 10/12/2005 at 00:17

Way To Go Jerry. Thanks for getting the Empire Z Forum up and running!!! Looks great.

I definitely think all our members will appreciate it since it inclusive to all Z's not just the Z32.

1BADTTZ - 10/12/2005 at 07:59

Looks great Jerry! :)

MiZZr_E - 10/13/2005 at 01:29

AWESOME so far, thanks for putting in the work, Jerry!!

I 2nd the previous statements.

Hopefully we can muster all our computer equpped members and friends up onto the forums =)

-i'll moderate anything~

Thanks again,

SpyderZ15 - 10/13/2005 at 10:18

Sweet forum. I dig it. I'm down to moderate everything if you want. It's a party in here. :party::wizard::user:

jmallard - 10/14/2005 at 20:10

Quote:
Originally posted by MiZZr_E
AWESOME so far, thanks for putting in the work, Jerry!!

I 2nd the previous statements.

Hopefully we can muster all our computer equpped members and friends up onto the forums =)

-i'll moderate anything~

Thanks again,

Ted,

Thanks, I hope all the members with computer come and join us and I hope members from other clubs do too!!.

The purpose is not to compete, because we ain't selling anything but the club, but to offer more places for Z owners to find out things and participate.

Since you're willing to be a moderator, pick your forum or do you want me to create a photoshop test area or something like that?

Jerry